As leaders we are expected to design quarterly, annual, and long-term plans that are driven by key performance indicators for our businesses and teams. But as the leaders of our lives, we often neglect this same type of focus and approach. Defining what we want our actual lives to look like. We neglect what we know is important in favor of what is urgent, often losing what we know is important along the way.
We know this planning is critical in business. Why don’t we do it in our lives? Now is the time to reset our focus on ourselves!
Andy Bailey, serial entrepreneur, business coach, speaker and author is hosting a 1.5-day Boundless PRO event. These don’t happen often and are limited to just a few participants to maintain intimacy.
This event incorporates the tried-and-true strategies he uses to successfully scale businesses and coach entrepreneurs. The same methodology used to grow businesses to unparalleled levels can do the same for you, as the leader of your own life.
- This event will kick off with a connection dinner designed to get to know your fellow participants. From there, participants will:
- Zoom in and focus on what’s truly important in life
- Visualize and define a set of priorities (long term and short term)
- Build your complete Boundless Life plan
- Create a systematic approach to keeping your priorities in front as our guide
- Leave with a renewed sense of alignment and a system to follow to get what you want from your life