As leaders we are expected to design quarterly, annual, and long-term plans that are driven by key performance indicators for our teams. But as the leaders in our homes, we often neglect this same type of focus and approach. Defining what we want from our combined lives.
We know this type of planning is critical for business. Now it’s time to focus on doing this for us.
Andy Bailey, serial entrepreneur, business coach, speaker and author is hosting a 1.5-day Boundless Couples event. These don’t happen often and are limited to just a few couples to maintain intimacy.
This event incorporates the tried-and-true strategies he uses to successfully scale businesses and coach entrepreneurs. The same methodology used to grow businesses to unparalleled levels can do the same for you, as the leadership team of your home.
This event will kick off with a connection dinner designed to get to know your fellow participants.
- From there, participants will:
- Zoom in and focus on what’s truly important in life
- Visualize and define a set of priorities (long term and short term)
- Build your complete Boundless Life plans
- Come together, share and align for a combined ‘our’ plan
- Create a systematic approach to keeping our priorities in front as our guide
- Leave with a renewed sense of alignment and a system to follow to get what you want from your combined life